Friday, March 30, 2012




Well I think it is time to tell you the reason behind the name, Running Zebras. It started out last August when Alyssa, Steph, and I decided to run a marathon. We went running as most often as we could, and while we were running we decided to become zebras! To tell you the truth, I am not completely sure why, but hey I'm not complaining! Our theme song is Good Life by Onerepublic and it just reminds us of running away to Africa :) Soo yeah that is the reason behind our name! that and we just love Zebras!!!! and baby zebras are sooo cute.. so whenever you are in a bad mood, or sad mood, feel free to look at pictures of baby zebraas and all your feelings will be lost, and replaced with happiness.... k. done...... anyway! Love my friends! BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment